If you wish to apply for business visa to China (VISA F), please prepare the following documents:
1. Visa application form, which can be downloaded from:http://www.visaforchina.org/
2. The Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit issued by the Chinese Society of Medical Physics. Information such as your passport number, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number must be provided otherwise the letter is not valid.
3. The Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unitis issued only after you have registered and paid for the Conference. No exceptions.
4. Hotel confirmation Letter
Please call the hotel at +86 (0) 29 8355 0000 or email to the hotel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the hotel confirmation letter.
5.The copy of your flight ticket to China.
In addition to providing the above-mentioned documents, you are also required to answer relevant questions and go through the following formalities: providing valid passport or a travel document in lieu of the passport and a recent 2-inch, bareheaded and full-faced passport photo.
You may visithttp://www.visaforchina.org/for further information on the visa process.
1. As the document required for the visa approval varies according to the Embassy of the Republic ofChina each country, you might need the original invitation letter. In this regard,you are strongly recommended to check the visa process with your local Embassy in advance, and contact us ( email@example.com ) to request the original invitation letter.
2. Please be aware of that the whole application always will take 2 months and you can get more information from your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
The Conference Organizer cannot contact or intervene with any China Embassy or Consulate office abroad on your behalf, so please begin your visa application process as soon as you determine that you want to attend the Conference.